Saturday, July 21, 2012

It's always a good thing to take on a project that you would never think to do on your own. My sister-in-law's sister-in-law recently had a baby. Her sister-in-law is originally from China and so, Tracie, asked if I could make a panda pair of shoes for the new little one. This required some out of the box thinking and some more pattern making. But, I love a challenge.



Photobucket


    And I love the way they turned out.


Photobucket


They are made from re-purposed leather and each piece is both glued and sewn on for added security.


Photobucket


fell in love with their sweet faces. And I hear they have been very well received by their new owners. I have gotten a thank you, and some pictures of them on her sweet little feet. And that is why I so enjoy doing what I do.

3 comments:

Simply Tasheena said...

These are too cute. I would love for you to link up to my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/07/live-show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-24.html

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

cute!
Xo Megan

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those couldn't be any cuter!