Monday, August 22, 2011

Let Me Introduce You...to Bellaroma

From time to time, I thought I might do these little posts to introduce you to people I think you really ought to know. I know so many fabulous business women. I can't wait to share them with you! I want to make it clear that I am getting nothing in exchange for these posts. No discounts, no returned favors, no money under the table. On my honor.

Now then, the first person I must introduce you to is Diana from Bellaroma

Bellaroma is a natural line of skin care products handmade with care by this one woman show. And not only are her products all natural, they look dreamy, sound heavenly and her prices are fabulous. Seriously, Sweet orange Honeysuckle Scrub?

Photobucket


Plus, when you sign up for her newsletter, you get 15% off your order!

Add to all of that the rave reviews I have seen and I decided to pamper myself using birthday money and try her out. I contacted Diana and told her of my troublesome skin to see which products she recommended.   Her advice was her Calendula and Goat Milk Facial Cleanser and the Neem and Oat Facial Mask.

The result? I love both products. The cleanser has silk in it! You can tell it isn't 80% water too by the strands it produces when you pour it onto your fingers or apply it to your face.

But, the Neem and Oat mask is really incredible. Apparently, Meem oil stinks, and Diana warned me of this before I ordered. But she has done a great job of masking the smell. It's luxurious to put on, feeling like a spa treatment. But, my skin. I have dark spots from sun damage that appeared while I was pregnant with my daughter. These fade when I use the Neem mask. And my skin is so soft, I can hardly keep my hands from touching it throughout the day.

I am so low maintenance it almost registers as no maintenance. I hate washing my face especially since most products cost a lot and don't give me results, or make my face break out worse than it does on its own. At this point with these products, I might just be addicted to washing my face.

So if you are in the market for something along these lines, or a body butter, or scrub, or scrumptious lotion, I urge you to give Bellaroma a try. You will not be disappointed! Thank you, Diana!

1 comment:

Bellaroma Blogspot said...

You are so welcome! ...And thank YOU for this fantastic review! xoxo