Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Loving the Tweed

I have a wonderful customer who is so encouraging. She is a huge supporter and I have never even met her. She always has kind words to say and the day she received her first order she promptly placed another. It's wonderful to have happy customers!

This is the design that we came up with for her this time around.



Photobucket




They are a totally different vibe from her black shoes with the red bows that I made for her last time. Those were bold and sophisticated. These are soft and sweet.


Photobucket




I know there will be lots more tweed shoes in my future. I know this because when I was at the thrift store the other night, I bought two tweed items to make shoes from.


Photobucket




She also wanted some rosette hair clips that matched her daughters' shoes. I hope they like them.

Now it's on to making her son a pair. Yes, I am working on a boy design. But, these things take time.

I also have a new bracelet to show you, but that will have to wait till next time. Even though I am in love with it. Off to sew!



Fantabulous Friday!

2 comments:

emmylou said...

Very cute shoes!

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

Those shoes are absolutely adorable! I LOVE them! You have a great talent . . . everything in your etsy shop is just beautiful!

Rachel @ Maybe Matilda