Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Sister's Gift

I put a few things that my sister has been wanting into her Christmas box this year. But, the items I made specifically for her for Christmas were these:


Photobucket


Got a guess? Boot socks!

Photobucket


I bought some for myself as well, but haven't had a chance to doll them up yet. Can't imagine why not.

Photobucket


She so sweetly told me that she saved my gift for last to open. Talk about pressure!

Photobucket


I hope she wasn't disappointed like I hear my mom was that she didn't get new slippers this year.

Photobucket


And they say I am hard to please!

Photobucket



Merry Christmas sweet sister of mine!

14 comments:

The Olsen Family said...

These are adorable!:)

Unknown said...

I am way into the boot socks and these are so cute! The cutest I have seen. I really like the lace ones. Thanks for sharing!

Ginger

Amanda said...

Every time I go shopping I'm always looking for cute boot socks but I can never find them. These ones are so much cuter than any I have seen in stores!

Way to go!

Maria said...

These are super cute! Love the lace and the bows!

Nicole Feliciano said...

So chic. Love this look. I'm talking cool jean trends on on fashion post this week. You can check it out here:

http://www.momtrends.com/2012/01/cool-mom-jeans/

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

I love those! I really need to get on that!

Talking with Tami said...

Awh how cute, so fun!

Lisa said...

stopping by from the Monday Mingle linky. These are very cute!

Ladybird Ln said...

These are so darling! I showed them off today!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

These are so cute! I LOVE the little bows!

Jennifer said...

These are awesome!! Thanks for sharing at Show & Share!
Featuring them in tomorrow's party!
:)

Unknown said...

What great ideas you have! Thank-you so much for sharing at our Pin'Inspiration party last week, you are one of our features. Would love if you popped by and grabbed a button. :-)

Chrissy said...

These are so cute!! I love them!!

Unknown said...

These are adorable! I'm hosting a winter linky party and would love it if you linked up! www.serendipityandspice.blogspot.com
-Melissa