Monday, December 5, 2011

Variations on a Theme

I am not sure how many of you know this, but the fabrics I use to make my shoes are re-purposed, or thrifted. So, that means that it's difficult for me to exactly duplicate a design.

About a month ago, I received three orders for the same shoe design. They were after this design:

Photobucket


Well, I only had enough of that fabric for one other pair. I searched my stash and discussed alternative options with my customers. So, here is this one design four different ways. They each have their own personality, don't they?

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Hi! Stopping by from Chef in training. These are great! And they look so comfy. Defiantly make a great gift :)

If you get a chance I would love for you to link this up to my Friday party going on now :)

Lauryn Ashli said...

i love these. i am off to check out your etsy shop. so so talented!
{love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

sstone said...

Beautiful shoes!

Pam said...

These are adorable! I'm amazed that you actually make your own shoes. I'm off to check out your shop 'cause I'm thinking you totally rock at this moment!

Kei said...

Those shoes all look fabulous! And you rock for using repurposed/thrifted fabrics :)

Kristina @ ReMadeSimple said...

I love the look of these and that you repurposed the fabric-so delicate and vintage looking. Great job! Inspiring me to make some of my own!